Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Ruts...

A rut.... It's nothing but a grave with the ends cut off. 

I feel like I've been stuck in one lately. As a matter of fact, I feel like my whole family has been stuck in one. It is time to stir up the creative energy in the home, a good cleaning, smudging, and house blessing ought to do the trick. Sadly, many of our houseplants have been so over loaded with negative that they simply couldn't handle it anymore and gave into the rot. Time for new house plants! Maybe even an indoor fairy garden. 

For us, energy stirring is a family affair. The kids get their noise makers (the oldest - bongos, the youngest - shakers or bells) we travel from room to room stirring latent and lazy energy after a good house cleaning. When all is said and done, I smudge the home of negative energy, shooing it out the doors and welcoming the positive back in. 

Every incantation/prayer I say is different and specific to the moment. I never write them down. This old year has brought so many changes and blessings. But sometimes I have forgotten that my magick is such a large part of me that it should not be ignored. I'm still searching for balance. I've taken on a new job, undergone the switch to homeschooling, writing a children's book series, and taken on a large responsibility of a coven. None, not one, do I regret. However, I am still desperately seeking a way to balance all of this, plus a marriage, kids, and household. 

 Even with all this chaos going on around me, or maybe because of the chaos, I feel like I am in a rut. I feel like I am never evolving or changing. Which I deem MUST change. Time to get out the cork boards, white boards, and schedules, and reorganize my life a bit. Time to find something that I am going to do just for me. Maybe a healthier lifestyle. Maybe more magick. In any case.... I need to change...NOW. Not just for me and my health but the health of my family as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!