Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Monday, October 27, 2014

Prep week!!




It's Samhain week! Lots and lots to be done. 3/4ths of my coven will be together for this year's Samhain. There will be a huge feast, Daddy and his father will be taking the boys trick or treating this year while the women and I clean up and prep for our nightly activities. 

For those of you who don't know, Samhain (pronounced Sow-en) is the biggest sabbat for us. It's the pagan new year. Also, it is the time of year when the veil between the worlds are the thinnest. Chances are, if you feel someone behind you, you aren't imagining it. It's the best time for divination and communicating with those who've passed. It's a time to honor your ancestors and those who have come before you to create the being you are today. 

Needless to say, I also use this time to do a healthy amount of cleaning, renewing energies, and wards. This year will be different for me. Usually I work with my children. It will be nice to work with my covenmates. I wish we could all be together, but funds just don't work out all the time. 


There will be no more posts until after Samhain has passed. But I wanted to wish all of you a very blessed and very safe Samhain!

Brightest Blessings!
        )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!