Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Thursday, September 18, 2014

The 6th Traveling Companion is....

I've noticed an influx on traffic where I have been upcycling these blogs from. Before someone condemns me for plagiarism, these are MY blog posts. I run both blog sites, actually I run 3 sites. Just so happens that I think this is a very important subject matter that should be shared with ALL my readers. Without further ado....

The 6th Traveling Companion is.... 

Fun: laughter and smiles any way you can get them!

Now, this may seem like a very simple and common sense idea. Too many people get lost in the false seriousness of life that they forget that life (even the mundane) can be fun. 

Admittedly, dishes and scrubbing toilets, having to get up at 4 in the morning for work, or arguing with your 12 year old daughter over what she can and can't wear to school is NOT fun. There are plenty of times when life can tramp down any sense of fun you may be able to squeak out of it. I'm not saying to be Miss Mary Sunshine all the time either.  

But you have to do dishes... OK, squirt your child unexpectedly with the sprayer when s/he walks by. Enjoy the giggles and and hilarity that follow. Rock out in the car on your way to work, who cares if the guy in the car next to you looks at you like you're crazy...hey, he may even join in! (It's happened before). 

Life can get rough and kick you when you are down... beat it at its own game and find the rainbows when you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!