Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Momma's favorites and not so favorites...

Today's post is going to be all about reviews of products that I have come across throughout the years! If anyone has any specific questions, I suggest that you contact the sellers directly. I will definitely include their contact info.


https://www.etsy.com/shop/LittleBabyMoon?ref=pr_shop_more
First... Little Moon Designs! I use and absolutely LOVE their cloth diapers. I haven't personally used their crib sheets or swaddlers. My son was too old for those when she started the company. Jolene is an amazing woman who takes quality and customer needs to a whole new level! If you are looking for or just interested in how the cloth diaper thing works ( I would NEVER go back!! ) contact her! She's very friendly and can help you find the right products for your little one. Also, little side note here, the baby used to have horrible diaper rash ALL THE TIME. Switching to cloth cleared it up in 2 days, no creams or ointments needed. We bought 10 to start with and they have held up wonderfully! The construction of these diapers are superb! I could go on all day about how great these diapers are. My best suggestion, try them for yourself!


http://autumn-moon.com/

The second review up is Autumn Moon, Candles, Art, & Mystical Crafts by Christina M. Davis. This woman.... her jewelry pieces are so stunning that I lack the words to explain their beauty! You have to see them for yourself. I personally am ordering a custom piece from her the moment that I have the extra cash. With all the June birthdays it's been a little tight money wise.




www.epihphaniesdesign.com

If you are looking for stunning watercolor, you have found the right person!! I love this woman's work. It's whimsical beauty will be appreciated by even the most critical of critics! Her custom work is just as wonderful as the print work. Look her up if you are looking for something different for wedding invitations!





https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wicked-Treasures-LLC/498480310215171
Looking for something different?? You've found the right place! Check out Wicked Treasures for jewelry that you will NOT find anywhere else.








http://azizaworld.com/

 Aziza World has some of the most wonderful skincare products you will ever come across!! The smells and feel of them will have you wishing you could simply immerse yourself in an entire vat! There candles and music is just as wonderful. It is definitely a company with versatility and promise.








https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lothlorien-Moon-Studio/192642490762389

Not only does The Lothlorien Moon Studio make some of the most beautiful wands, staves, and canes that I have ever seen but the secret treasure boxes they make that look like books will blow you away!! They are so Never Never Land that you swear you will find Tinkerbell hiding inside one!




I hope you find some of this info helpful! I will add to it every so often or when I meet extraordinary artists! Hmmm... Maybe I should turn this into a page all in its own right. Something to think about!

Brightest Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!