Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Monday, August 12, 2013

Let's talk Gods....

Recently, I have realized that majority of my practice has become pretty Dianic (for those of you who don't know, that means the focus is solely on the Goddess seeing the God as a mere consort). Prior to the past year or so I have always believed in a strong balance of power between the two. 

Hestia
Within the past year I have been gifted to learn of my Matron Goddess, Hestia. The story of how she came to me is very personal and very few know it. Maybe one day I will feel comfortable enough to share it on here, but as of right now I do not. (Dear readers please don't take offense.) She has been with me now for over a year and I have had no inkling whatsoever of a Patron God. 

I would like to bring my practice back into balance, but the longer I am with Hestia the further and further away I get from that balance that I once had. 

I've done research and looked up ways to use divination and meditation to find him. I feel as though once I find my Patron God my practice will fall back into balance, and perhaps my life will follow suit.
The Green Man

There are a few that I feel slightly drawn to, Cernunnos, Odin, and The Green Man. Odin has the most draw for me, I am deeply in love with Norse traditions and beliefs. Recently, I found out that I have Viking connection in my past, so that may have a little something to do with it. 

Regardless, I am still searching. Not that I mind, one of the things that I love about my path is that it is ever evolving, just like the earth around us.

On that note, I bid you all sweet dreams!

Brightest Blessings 
          )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!