Merry We Meet!!

This is my space to share, rant, rave, and even do a little bragging about my life choices, family, and where each are taking me.

Many people think 'witch' and immediately jump to the conclusion that I am some weirdo who's home smells like stale incense and thinks Mr. Potter is end all be all of magick. I hate to disappoint, but I am as normal as the next person. As much as a person can be normal.

So, please read on. Enjoy my trials and tribulations. Hopefully, you can learn something from the mistakes I make and the good fortunes that come my way.


You can follow me on Instagram @Witchmomma

~Blessed Be~

Brothers

Brothers

My Iron Man!

My Iron Man!
This was just before his 12th birthday. 2015

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New traditions

Lately I have been wondering if I am creating and upholding enough traditions to pass along to my children. I have this thing with passing something down throughout the generations. So as the new year began, so did a new family tradition. We now have a yearly time capsule. It started on the first of the year and on December 31st of this year we are going to crack that baby open and read all the events that took place throughout 2013.

It was a craft project that literally took me 5 minutes to make! I love mason jars and cannot get enough of them. Also, I have a ton of scrapbooking supplies. I combined the two to create our time capsule. I added a small card stock box to the jar to hold slips of paper and a pen. Instead of the metal lid I cut a piece of card stock into a circle, cut out a hole and screwed the metal rim over it. Just for fun I wrote out the directions and tied them to the jar with a piece of raffia ribbon.

Simple, right?!

The beginning of the following year I'm going to add them to our family scrapbook and start a fresh time capsule.

Blessed be!!
       )O(

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! I am definitely going to share this around my Pagan parenting sites!and pin it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Share share share :) My family loves it. I hope yours does too!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you are thinking!

Popular Posts

Daddy and I

Daddy and I
Ready for our night out!